Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Click and Drool!

Ohmigod. You have to check out this drawer. Click and drool. It's her husband's "tool" drawer. You're not going to believe it.

I've actually visited Jill Shalvis's website THREE times today, JUST to look at that drawer. This is insane behavior, right? I did swear off sugar today, but I'm re-thinking that. Now, if only I can get myself in bed before my feet take me to the store to create a drawer just like it!

Did I mention that I'm drooling?

I just peeked in our kitchen, to be sure. We don't have a drawer that big! Man, but shopping for a drawer that big would be fun. Let's see ... I like Hostess Cupcakes, Dove Chocolates, Little Snickers Bars, Black Licorice, OH!!! I'm totally on a Tootsie Pop addiction. Oh!!! Have you had those Hot Chocolate and Marshmallow lollipops? A couple bags of those ... and those softish peppermint sticks. And Pop Rocks!!! I love those, although ever since I've saw The Tin Drum, they've become a bit of an aphrodisiac. As long as DH is still awake, that's a good thing. *grins*

Just give me fifteen minutes. I can fill a drawer that size in NO time. Problem is, the drawer would NOT stay full for long!

5 bonus scribbles:

StarvingWriteNow 10/11/2006 07:54:00 AM  

HOT CHOCOLATE AND MARSHMALLOW LOLLIPOPS???

Good God in Heaven!

I'm trying to think what I would have in my drawer... I think there's a blog in that for me. :)

StarvingWriteNow 10/11/2006 12:29:00 PM  

Okay, I need to ask because I can't figure it out. How did you enable all the links (the green stuff you can click on) in your blog? And how did you set up the blog lists? I don't see anywhere you can do that. And where did it ask for your astrological sign? My profile never asked that. Are you using the beta version or something? Sorry I'm so clueless but I feel like I'm missing some big point. Any help you could give would be great. Thanks!

spy scribbler 10/11/2006 04:07:00 PM  

Awww! Okay, the links are easy. Just highlight the text that you want to have a link to, and click on that little green world button that has a paperclip over it. (It's between the italic button and the quotation mark button.) A little window pops up, and then just type in (or copy and paste) the the web address you want to link to.

For the astrological sign, you just enter your birthdate in your profile (click Edit Profile on your Dashboard), and it will calculate and display your astrological sign for you!

I hope that helps! Let me know if it doesn't!

StarvingWriteNow 10/11/2006 09:03:00 PM  

Hey, thanks for those tips! Now part 2: How did you get the special blog listings? (Great Blogs, etc...) on the side?

I know, it's like being pecked to death by a duck. But I really appreciate your help--believe it or not, you're the only person I know who blogs.

So, thanks again!

PS Are you going to the NEORWA conference?

spy scribbler 10/11/2006 10:03:00 PM  

Hmmm ... if you click on your template, and scroll down ... hmmm ... oh boy. If you can figure it out from there, you'll be set! If not, I think I'd have to show you or do it. Next time we get together?

I'm working on the conference. I have to go to another conference, but I really want to go to the NEORWA conference!