Monday, October 23, 2006

Snow

It is NOT snowing outside, is it??

It IS! I can't believe it! I'm yet undecided as to whether I'm excited or appalled. I can't take my eyes off of it, but ... but ... but ... it's fall! Fall is my favorite season! I don't want to skip fall; I love fall!

And what about Halloween? Whoever heard of snow on Halloween?

I'm being a productive little worker, and playing with the new blogger. Have you tried the new blogger? It lets you make categories, and everything! I was thinking of switching to wordpress, but now that blogger will let you do categories, I'm happy here! I think you have to login at beta.blogger.com. I think I miss my old design, though. What do you think?

Hey, Starvingwritenow! You reading this? If you switch to the new blogger, and click template, and customize, then it is now REALLY easy to add links and all sorts of cool stuff!

Snow. Wow.

Because I'm having fun, I just might post my review of Her Sexiest Mistake tonight. We'll see.

I might just sit on the porch and stare at the snow. It's so mesmerizing.

1 bonus scribbles:

StarvingWriteNow 10/24/2006 06:55:00 AM  

Hmmm... I'll have to check the beta out and see if I want to switch over.

I think your site looks nice, and it's easy to read. What Iwant to figure out is how to enable smilies on my site. I'm sure it's easy; I just need to sit down and mess with it.

Let me know what you thought of her sexiest mistake; I just finished that one last week.