I was tagged! I'm not as interesting as others, though ...
Five Things You Didn't Know About Me:
- 1.) I was once a lifeguard.
- 2.) I had a hermit crab when I was little. I gave it a pearlescent shell to crawl into, but it stubbornly stayed in its ugly red and brown shell. After a year, I forgot to feed it, and it died. I cried for three hours straight. Should of cried longer, probably. I feel bad still, almost thirty years later!
- 3.) I made out at midnight with a cute blue-eyed blond-haired guy in a cemetary in Germany. A few months after the wall came down, and a week or two before they won the World Cup. Fond, fond, memories.
- 4.) I love music and am a musician, but sometimes sound, even music and the piano, can irritate me beyond reason. Actually, oftentimes. Even silence is too noisy, at times.
- 5.) I am telephonobic.
Good lord, I sound nutso. I'm really not, I swear ...
Okay, who's next? Any takers? Since we're playing around, here's:
Ten Things I'm Thankful For:
- 1.) DH
- 2.) Our health.
- 3.) Our cats.
- 4.) My blogging friends.
- 5.) RWA
- 6.) Taekwondo
- 7.) That others write.
- 8.) That I can write (not saying how well, LOL).
- 9.) That my foot is healing.
- 10.) That my stepbrother is a genius.