Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I can walk! I can walk!!

Ohmigod, I'm SO happy! I finally got in touch with my genius stepbrother, and he fixed my foot. One session. I might need to go one more time, but only if it has an issue. I can do taekwondo again! Yay!

We won't talk about the fact that I wasted $7,000 with a dumb doctor who is "supposedly" the best.

I have another bit of good news, too. If you go to Daily Lit, you can sign up to have a bite-sized chunk of poetry or a classic (and some other genres, too) delivered to your email inbox every day. Just a little, manageable chunk to brighten your day.

I love having a poem to wake up with every morning. Some art, whether it be music or poetry, is just soothing to the soul. How is that? You read it, and you feel like everything is going to be okay.

So what do you guys think about blogging for readers? I like blogging for fun and meeting people. Well, that's what I'll do. If it makes more traffic to the website, great. If not, at least I'll have fun and meet people, right?

3 bonus scribbles:

StarvingWriteNow 11/16/2006 06:55:00 AM  

Woo hoo! You can walk again! That's great. Just don't do a double back swing kick (or whatever) and hurt yourself all over again.

As for blogging, I'm doing it for work and there is a totally different tone to it. I think it would be easy to keep things separate

Okay, be serious--you're a prude??

Bernita 11/16/2006 09:00:00 AM  

The Metropolitan Museum of Art has a new artifact up every day too - which is nice.

spyscribbler 11/16/2006 02:57:00 PM  

LOLOL ... well, I think I am a prude! I blush enough to be one. And am shy enough to be one.

But this past summer, I had an astrology reading done. It went something like this:

And in this house ... sex. And here we have ... sex. And this planet in this sector shows ... sex. The lady finally shook her head and looked up at me. "Girl, you've got sex everywhere!"