Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I've been tagged!

Kate Sterling has tagged me to fill out the 'Fours.'

Four jobs I've had:

  • 1.) Pizza Maker
  • 2.) Choir Director
  • 3.) Pianist
  • 4.) Writer

Four favorite foods:

  • 1.) Dark Chocolate
  • 2.) Milk Chocolate
  • 3.) Chocolate Fondue
  • 4.) Miso Soup

Four movies I can watch over and over:

  • 1.) Chocolat (Are we sensing a theme yet?)
  • 2.) Shakespeare in Love
  • 3.) The Santa Clause
  • 4.) Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love

TV Shows I enjoy:

  • 1.) Alias
  • 2.) The Unit
  • 3.) NCIS
  • 4.) Gilmore Girls

Four places I've traveled:

  • 1.) Berlin
  • 2.) Las Vegas
  • 3.) Mammoth Cave
  • 4.) Washington D.C.

Four websites I visit daily:

So who's next? Starving Write Now? Anyone else wanna join in on the fun?

1 bonus scribbles:

StarvingWriteNow 12/27/2006 11:55:00 AM  

Okay, okay, I did it.

And BTW, your kitty is way cute.

Happy New Year!