Sunday, December 10, 2006

Question on social book catalogers

This is killing me. Have you been to Library Thing? It's a "social book cataloger."

Kinda cool, huh?

Okay, not as interesting as I want. But one day, a few weeks back, I stumbled across a really cool one, that gave you a page that actually looked like a bookshelf, and you could list all your books there.

I'm just trying to find a way to keep track of the books I want to read, and the ones that I've finished. Right now, I'm not so much into sharing. I just want a place where I can keep track of all the books scattered around my house, and the ones in that list in my head of books I want to read.

I can't find that cool site! I googled and googled, entering various words in different combinations, and I couldn't find that silly old site. It had pretty neat graphics, and although it wasn't the best site, it was visually the most interesting.

So anyone seen it? Know where to find it? I found it through linking on someone's blog. I can't even remember what it's called!

1 bonus scribbles:

Tim 12/10/2006 11:19:00 PM  

Hey. The LibraryThing guy here. You're probably thinking of Shelfari. Maybe Anobii.

That said, I wouldn't let you know if I thought they were as good as LibraryThing... :)