Well, it's time. You know I'm not one for self-promotion, but I have to build a website for my psuedonym (don't worry, I'm not going to ask you to go there! I have two bits between this and my pseudonym because I couldn't keep a secret to save my life!) But it's time for a website.
May I ask a question or three?
- What makes you go to a writer's website?
- What do you like to see on a writer's website?
- What makes you go back?
- Which author websites are your favorite?
Here are some really awesome ones:
- JA Konrath's website is chock full of tips and information and a wonderful blog. Seriously, his website is bulging at the seams with content.
- Cherry Adair has the coolest kick-ass website ever.
- Marcia James has a funky design--I love all those curly q's!
- Sherrilyn Kenyon's is cool, too!
One thing that seems to be lacking in thriller websites is what's coming next. I had to write four authors and ask them when their next book was coming out, so I could put them on my list for next year! This issue only seems to pop up with thriller writers, so I don't know if it's a genre thing or what. Romance websites almost always have the publishing list for the next year or so.
Off to write!