Monday, February 12, 2007

Mi Blogga, Su Blogga

Hey, all. Therese made a joke in the comments section, but it reminded me of something. I just wanted to say, Mi Blogga, Su Blogga. If you just had a book released or any other good news, then please feel free to tell me--repeatedly--in the comments section. :-) I am about as scatter-brained as they come.

That also goes for blog links. I'm under the impression that I read everyone's blog--every day--that pops by here. If I don't, and/or if you're not linked to the right, please feel free to drop me a note, because I want to. I like you guys. :-)

Someone, a few months back, yelled at a commenter for leaving a link to a post on her own blog, which she did because she thought her post elaborated on the current conversation. I forget the details, but it was considered a breach of proper etiquette or something.

I don't share that view.

If you want to elaborate on a conversation here on your own blog, feel free to drop your link in the comments. Or go on in the comments section. Feel free to write about any news you have or anything.

I really want to hear about it. Really. Comment as you please. Doesn't even have to pretend to be related to what I prattled about that day. :-)

Mi Blogga, Su Blogga.

9 bonus scribbles:

Therese 2/12/2007 09:25:00 PM  

Okay then, let me just tell everyone about this fabulous blog:

http://spyscribbler.blogspot.com

spyscribbler 2/12/2007 09:54:00 PM  

Therese! You make me blush. :-) And from someone whose blog I love, too!

You know, I never did ask: why the giraffe?

Bailey Stewart 2/12/2007 10:57:00 PM  

So is this where I ask - I sent you a friend request and you haven't "friended" me yet? *gg*

I enjoy reading your blog, I just don't get out blogging much any more. I miss that - bouncing around the blogosphere and "seeing" everyone.

B.E. Sanderson 2/12/2007 11:21:00 PM  

Eh. If someone wants to post a link in my comments section, more power to them. The only caveat I have about comments is I don't allow anything negative to pass through to the public. Otherwise, comment away.

Oh, and thanks so much for linking to my blog. :blush: I never expected it. =oD

spyscribbler 2/12/2007 11:28:00 PM  

LOL, Bailey. I've been so lax about MySpace. I just can't figure out what to DO there! I finally signed in and added you, of course!

B.E., of course I'm linking your blog! It's one of my daily reads, isn't it? I haven't had any negativity problems yet (myself not included, LOL). A great group hangs out here!

Therese 2/13/2007 06:53:00 AM  

Why the giraffe? I've always loved them--they're strange, yet cool, ugly yet beautiful--dichotomies...which maybe is sorta true about me. I'm blond, yet smart--you get the idea!

Fellow bloggers: all non-negative comments and questions welcome at my blog as well. Self-promotion news welcome, too!

Bernita 2/13/2007 08:39:00 AM  

There's invitation, such as you have made - and then there's assumption.

spyscribbler 2/13/2007 09:32:00 AM  

Therese, very true! That pictures seems quite poetic.

Bernita, you're right. That's why I wanted to be sure and make the invitation. :)

Kate S 2/13/2007 12:08:00 PM  

That's very generous of you, Spy. :)