Friday, March 09, 2007

Fridays for You

What did I say? What did I just say??

;-)

Therese Fowler was just added to her agent's client list, and sold more foreign rights to her book, Souvenir.

Kate Sterling's book was just released ahead of schedule, and she's headlining!

Yay!

Now I know I'm missing someone. Someones. I'll take the handy excuse that I've been researching and reading for over twelve hours. Am off to do more. And repeat it all again tomorrow.

But I'm loving it so much that I'm not in the least bit tired.

Anyway, I get more enjoyment out of your comments than anything I write here.  Hence, "Fridays for You."  I want to hear about you.  :-)

So ... what's up with you?

2 bonus scribbles:

Kate S 3/10/2007 08:33:00 PM  

Aw, thanks, Spy. And congratulations to Therese.

Glad to know you're enjoying yourself. :)

Therese 3/10/2007 08:48:00 PM  

Back at you, Kate! (Surely we aren't the only ones reading this...)

Spy, thank you for sharing my news. All best wishes for your continuing efforts on the big N!!