Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Feed Apology

Okay, the feed is back on! I think one of the feeds still remained on, and bombarded you with every corrected post, and I’m sorry, I really am!

Blogger does this line break thing, which makes it ugly when you post from a blog editor. I turned it off, but it mean I had to insert the paragraph tags into Every. Single. Post.

Thanks for putting up with it! Now that that project is done, I’ll be back to posting more regularly for you! And I’m working on my website! And I think we’re going to have my very first contest ever, soon!

5 bonus scribbles:

Holly Kennedy 4/18/2007 01:02:00 AM  

I just had to mention this...
HOPE FLOATS is one of my all time favorite movies. Definitely in the top 10. Wonderful to see the photo you posted of it -- makes me want to yank out my old VHS copy and watch it!!

spyscribbler 4/18/2007 12:24:00 PM  

Me, TOO! I first saw it when I was in a rough time of life; having been sick for a couple years. I think I watched it nearly every day for awhile there!

And I have a VHS copy, too!

Kate S 4/18/2007 01:18:00 PM  

Haven't seen Hope Floats in years... will have to dust it off. :)

Boo, Hiss to the blogger problems. Can't even get into my own sometimes.

Hey - 10% on the Big N - congratulations!

spyscribbler 4/18/2007 04:53:00 PM  

Gosh, I love that movie, Kate!

10% feels very far, far, far away from achieving anything, LOL. Thanks for the boost!

Susan Helene Gottfried 4/18/2007 07:50:00 PM  

*sniff*

But it was fun reading all your old posts!