Wednesday, April 11, 2007

RSS/Atom Feed Apology

Okay, because of this one silly thing Blogger does, I need to go through my old posts and enter paragraph tags manually. Plus I want to put labels on everything. So that means … I’ve got to turn off the feed for a day or two.

When it comes back on, it’ll send you about ten posts, like it did last night. (I’m so sorry!) I don’t know how else to change things so it won’t do that to you.

I just wanted to apologize! I detest spam or anything that comes close, LOL.

2 bonus scribbles:

Susan Helene Gottfried 4/11/2007 08:26:00 PM  

Yeah, I know. I've been trying to do one or two posts at a time, so I don't overflow my groupies' feed readers.

But on the other hand, it's a great way to catch up on posts you've missed! That's been a lot of fun, especially because it generates more comments, and comments are always good things.

Ingrid 4/12/2007 07:13:00 PM  

hey there!!! i came back to read some more of your posts. your blog's very interesting and i'd really like to drop by more often. i linked your page to mine so it'll just be a click away, hope it's ok with you. pls. let me know if it's not ok, so i can take the link off, thanks much!