Saturday, April 28, 2007

Those Thinking Blogger Awards

Okay, I forgot to warn you. Spring is a crazy time of year for me. Did I mention that? Aside from taking a wonderful course at Author MBA, it’s the time I go nuts worrying about my students and their performances. It’s also the time of year that I can’t wait until Summer and fresh starts, LOL!

So if I disappear for days at a time, please forgive me. I’m teaching.

All of which makes me feel so very unworthy for the Thinking Blogger Award from Therese Fowler. (How sweet! Thank you!) Now for my favorite part: I get to pick 5 bloggers who make me think! If these blogs aren’t in your reader (or your daily visit habit), then check them out; I bet you’ll love them!

{For those blogs awarded with the Thinking Blogger Award, if you feel so inclined, please do the following:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the ’Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.}

3 bonus scribbles:

Bernita 4/28/2007 01:22:00 PM  

Thank you. I am a bit overwhelmed.

Zoe Winters 4/28/2007 03:26:00 PM  

Thank you for mentioning me! I haven't blogged in a month though. I hope to get back to it soon. :)

JLB 5/16/2007 03:19:00 PM  

A (belated) thank you Spy... I'm so glad to know you enjoy my musings over at BR. Best wishes with your teaching!!

Jade