Tuesday, May 15, 2007

About 24 and Jack Bauer

//static.flickr.com/161/437130675_b4258cae7e_mYikes! Only one more week! My dear, dear, DH accidentally stopped the recording of the last episode in the middle. God bless him, but it took me an hour to watch from 3:25 - 3:45 of the episode on MySpace. I do think it’s ultra-cool that you can watch the episodes on MySpace. I just need a better computer.

So I can’t get the darn thing to work past 3:45. It worked great at the beginning, no lags, and then all of a sudden, lags. 10 seconds of show, 1, 2, 3 minute wait. Argh!

So what happened last night? Last I could manage, was the Russian president threatened the Vice President, and then Tom came into the room with information.

Then ... nothing.

Argh! Help!

I can’t wait until the season finale next week! Do they usually end with all the strings tied up in a bow, or do they end with cliffhangers to torment us all summer. (Like The Unit! I can’t wait to see what they do with this situation, next Fall!) And how soon do they release the season on DVD?

I am so hooked.

2 bonus scribbles:

Anissa 5/15/2007 05:12:00 PM  

They usually tie everything up fairly well. It is a complete day--24 hours--and the next season will be another day, but there can be (and ofter are) years in between. The DVDs come out in September, I think. Somewhere around there. But you have lots of seasons to watch! :)

Okay, last night. The Russian president gave the vice-prez two hours before they would move forward with their military strike. (2 hours is also the end of the season)

Did you see Jack rescue his nephew? And that Jack's dad was the one trying to kidnap the nephew to take him to China? Well, Jack's dad called the vice-president and offered the circuit board thing in exchange for his grandson. So Doyle (Ricky Schroeder) took the grandson in a helicoptor while the other men restrained Jack. So it looks like the vice-president is going to take that deal. That was about it.

spyscribbler 5/15/2007 10:14:00 PM  

Ohmigawd, you're kidding! Wow! So, you're saying that I missed the most gripping scene in the whole episode?

Doesn't that just figure?

Now to the Gilmore Girls!