Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Holy crap!! My dear Rosie ....

I don’t know much about the latest Rosie news, except this latest YouTube video I got from the Writer’s Write Blog. I used to love Rosie on her afternoon talk show, and I always had the impression she was an admirable person.

But this? This is just sad. Politics aside, I gotta side with Rosie on this one. And I can’t believe they didn’t cut to commercial! The producers totally exploited their argument, and refused to cut to commercial after repeated requests from all four stars. At the end, it just looked like Rosie was going to cry.

Rosie gives good soundbite: "If the enemy are innocent civilians, then I don’t want to play that kind of football."

I don’t like that. Here it is. They both make some interesting points, but ...

Worst of all, what’s this I hear? No Gore for 2008?

0 bonus scribbles: