Monday, June 04, 2007

Rollover Addiction

I’ve been working on my website. It’s a ton of work!

I suspect I’d have it done by now, except time just seems to disappear when I work on the website, partly due to the fact that I seem to be obsessed with rolling over the navigation and links, and watching them change colors.

When I can’t figure something out, I do that for minutes upon minutes.

Quirk #23, I guess.

Do you have a weird, stupid, time-sucking addiction? If so, what is it?

5 bonus scribbles:

StarvingWriteNow 6/04/2007 06:29:00 AM  

When will your website be up? Inquiring minds want to know!

Stewart Sternberg 6/04/2007 01:05:00 PM  

OH MY GOD...weird time consuming addictions????More than I care to acknowledge. For instance, I spend hours with my mp3s...organizing, categorizing, reading up on the artists, ets....

I also get into research modes. For instance, for no reason, and I mean none..I researched the country of Lichtenstein. Did you know their main imports are dentures and postage stamps? Did you know one of the major problem, this, the smallest country in Europe, is having is that with so many young people leaving in search of employment, that the pastures are not being properly maintained for cattle, and so the grass grows too high and there are avanlanches.

spyscribbler 6/04/2007 01:49:00 PM  

Hey, Starving! I guesstimate about a week after I get over my rollover addiction, LOL.

You're kidding, Stewart?! That's really something, really something. We don't take enough care to realize how the small choices we make impact nature in a big way.

Therese 6/04/2007 09:03:00 PM  

Um, er...

Caught red-handed.

Okay, well, blog-trolling is NOT "stupid." And not necessarily even "weird."

:)

marsha 6/05/2007 11:57:00 AM  

addiction....where do I start? I love my blog, I love to blog surf, I love watching Battlestar Galactica...heck I love my TIVO.