1. If you say you are prolific, your WIP will come to a screeching halt.
2. If you mention you hardly ever cut more than 100 words in your work, then you will soon need to chop off three or four thousand words.
3. If you say you never have trouble finishing a story/novella/novel, then you will be pulling teeth to finish your current story/novella/novel.
4. If you say the first half of your manuscript always flies, the next first half you write will be like flying through mud.
5. If you say you never go off on "wrong" or "false" tangents that you need to delete, you will soon go off on a delete-worthy tangent.
6. If you say you’re inspired by deadlines, they will soon freak you out and slow your writing down.
7. If you say you only write for money, the universe will conspire to make you write something with absolutely no promise of money whatsoever.
8. If you say that you never run out of ideas for blogging, you won’t have any blog ideas for at least a week.
9. If you say that it’s easy for you to blog every day, you will soon find that you are struggling to find the time to blog.
10. If you say that it’s easy to keep up with all your favorite blogs with your fancy-shmancy reader, you will soon find yourself inexplicably behind.
11. If you say you can’t wait to read a book, the universe will conspire to keep you from finishing that book for AGES ...
12. If you say you never get behind in reading, you will soon have a TBR pile of at least a hundred books that you’re DYING to read.
13. In general, if you post about ANYTHING on your blog, you will soon be forced to eat your words.