Anyone want a free book? A fun and funny book of essays on the life, loves, and other disasters of Stephanie Plum? The unauthorized essays based on Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum series?
(I get to have a con-test, I get to have a con-test ... hip, hip, hooray! (hee-hee))
Thirteen Essays in the Perfectly Plum anthology:
- Could Stephanie Plum Really Get Car Insurance?
- The Gun in the Cookie Jar
- Ranger as ... Hairy Godmother?
- From Disaster to Diva: Why Lula Should Be the Next Self-Help Goddess
- Destiny: Disaster!
- Life on the Hamster Wheel
- The Bad Boy Next Door
- The Fast and the Furry-ous
- Why Can’t You Be More Like Your Sister?
- The N in New Jersey Stands for Noir
- Exploding the Myth of the Jersey Girl
- I Love Stephie
- Eeny, Meeney, Miney, Mo