Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Better Epilogue for Harry Potter

Have you seen Rowling’s interview with the Today show? She tells SO much more! No guarding secrets anymore!

But we’re not likely to get more than an encyclopedia, unfortunately.

I’ve started back on Book 1.

On a side note, have you watched Deep Space Nine lately? I never realized how much Seasons 5 and 6 (I haven’t started 7) reflect the big questions of the current times of terrorism, war, and espionage. Fascinating.

4 bonus scribbles:

StarvingWriteNow 7/30/2007 07:16:00 AM  

I'll take the encyclopedia. Like I said on my TT, the last book left more questions for me.

Karen Olson 7/30/2007 10:37:00 AM  

Watched her on Dateline for an hour last night. Great interview. I can see how she's relieved a bit, though. I mean, all those characters and plot in her head for so many years. And now she can start decompressing.

Edie 7/30/2007 10:41:00 AM  

Thanks for the interview link. I need to write now but will check it out later. I've got the book but haven't read it yet. It sits on the counter next to the refrigerator, taunting me.

Travis Erwin 7/30/2007 02:35:00 PM  

Thanks for the link. It answered some of my questions.