Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm Back! And tired ...

I have so much to tell you! I didn't feel like spending a fortune to get on the internet except one day (I was really in withdrawal). I will blog more about it as soon as I recover.

I came home to an empty house, minus DH. Only 54 more days until he gets home!

I'm off to finish Nora's new book, High Noon. I'm so grateful we got it for free! I'm off buying books until fall. My books from Meljean Brook's contest win came in, too. Even Erica Orloff sent me a free book, a surprise! Thank you, universe! (And Nora, and Meljean, and Erica!)

Sometimes life throws you a curve ball, but it always throws you a bit of luck to balance things out. You know?

All we can do is focus on being grateful. Someone said this week (and last week is so blurry, I'll have to look it up!) that it's much harder, much more courageous, and much more difficult to be positive, than it is to be negative. Complaining is easy.

So I'm taking one day to read and curl under the covers, and then it's off to work again! How's everyone doing? I feel like I've missed everything! I can't wait to catch up on my blog reading.

1 bonus scribbles:

The Dark Scribe 7/16/2007 10:37:00 PM  

Congrats on surviving the conference! I just got back from vacation, and love your new layout. Excellent work.