I write in an orderly way. I can’t write my first chapter until I’ve got a title, and I can’t write my story until I’ve got a first chapter. Okay, I already have first chapters galore, second chapters, scattered scenes, but it’s just not gelling yet.
So I’m begging your help. Here are thirteen facts and thoughts on my WIP. If you leave at least one idea for a title in the comments section, I’ll random.org one lucky winner and send you a signed copy of Cherry Adair’s Edge of Danger.
Thirteen Bits About my Work-In-Progress
The Quest for a Title
- Main Character: Lauren Price
- Occupation: Humanitarian by day, assassin by night.
- Age: 34
- Backstory: Retired Marine, too good at killing for her own comfort.
- Main Character Trait: Stubbornly principled, even to a fault.
- Her Journey is to become an assassin and spy.
My Ideas so far:
- Spy Awakened
- Assassin Awakened
- Heart of an Assassin
- Web of Lies (I think this title has been done before, but I’ll have to check.)
- Secrets ... um, Secrets ... um, I like the word Secrets. Help, anyone?
- Truth or Dare
- Leave your title idea in the comments to win Cherry Adair’s Edge of Danger!
Join in the Thursday Thirteen fun!