Friday, July 20, 2007

Trying to Keep Busy

Hey all! I’m sorry, I’ve been feed-reading, but not much commenting lately. Trying to stay busy and not notice how SLOWLY time is passing until DH gets home. We both work from home, so I’m accustomed to being with him every minute of every day.

Boy, do I miss him. I am such a wimp. I don’t know how military wives do it.

Give me a couple days, and I’ll be back to my commenting old self, I promise! In the meantime, have a great weekend! I’ll be reading the HARRY POTTER book!

Will you be?

4 bonus scribbles:

Aimless Writer 7/21/2007 10:45:00 AM  

Great new look to your blog! Finally, a face to put to the writing. :)
My dh travels all the time. It was hard when the kids were young but now it doesn't bother me so much. Unless he's gone for months at a time. That gets hard.
Hang in there!

Liz Wolfe 7/21/2007 11:30:00 AM  

I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books. However, I suspect my daughter was in line last night to get her copy of the book. I think I might indulge myself in the latest Stephanie Plum book this weekend.
My only advice about missing your dh is to stay busy. Maybe plan something special for his return?

avery 7/23/2007 11:56:00 AM  

That's a long time to be separated. The Architect and I are pretty much joined at the hip. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you.

I hope Harry is keeping you sufficient company for the time being.

spyscribbler 7/23/2007 12:11:00 PM  

Thanks, aimless! I don't know how you do it!

Lean Mean Thirteen is awesome, Liz! I loved it. But, as in all the books, I wish there were more Ranger. Forget that if there were more Ranger, he'd probably lose some of his ... mysterious, sexy quality. Still, I want Ranger, all the way!

Us, too, Avery. I finished Harry on Saturday, and have been cleaning and painting ever since!