Friday, August 31, 2007

Great News!

DH is ON HIS WAY HOME!!!!!! He’ll be here tomorrow afternoon. I’ll meet him at baggage claim, assault him with a hug, and I’m not letting go for at least thirty minutes. He’s just going to have to deal.

I can’t tell you how happy this makes me.

The reality of the biz definitely tipped me over this past week. It just got to a point, and one last dose of reality from just one more reality-dosing blogger just did me in. But, no matter, because you can go here and get some good news:

There’s some strange magic blogging has for me. Whenever I need something, it magically appears, out there. Sometimes it feels like it’s there just for me, LOL, even though I’m old enough to know the world does not revolve around me.

Now off to write. If DH had been home this week, I’d never have had this crisis. He would’ve just looked at me like I was an idiot who’d just grown two horns, and said, "If someone else can do it, you can do it." He wouldn’t’ve even let me vent. He woulda just dismissed it all as stupid thinking, saying "Why not?"

Why do we forget how lucky we are sometimes? I can’t wait until he’s back. Tomorrow at 5. It feels SOOOO far away. I love him so much!

2 bonus scribbles:

Kate S 9/01/2007 11:11:00 AM  

I'm so happy for you - your excitement shows through. :)

spyscribbler 9/01/2007 12:11:00 PM  

I can't wait! Five more hours!!!!!!