Thirteen Reasons to Love Fall
The winner of the last week’s Thursday Thirteen contest , thanks to random.org, is Commenter #21, Alyssa Goodnight. Will you please email me your address at spyscribbler at gmail, and I’ll send you Cherry Addair’s Edge of Fear? Or I’ll eventually remember to email you, LOL.
This week’s book-to-win is Cherry Addair’s Edge of Darkness. To win, just tell me your favorite memory of Fall. As you know, fall does not start in October, but when school goes back in session. Next week!
- Big bonfire parties, cooking hot dogs and roasting marshmallows.
- The crisp, clean smell of the air in the morning.
- The smoky smell of burning leaves on the air in the evening.
- The return to a "normal" schedule.
- Donning thick sweaters and not having to wear a coat on top.
- Cuddling with the man when the nights turn chilly.
- The return of good movies to the theaters.
- Watching movies at the drive-in, which is mostly deserted in the fall.
- Being outside after the mosquitoes die off (or hibernate, or whatever they do in the winter! What do they do in the winter? Fly south, LOL?)
- All the fall TV shows start up again!
- Decorating the house and lawn for Halloween.
- Decorating the house and lawn for Christmas as soon as Halloween is over.
Join in the Thursday Thirteen fun!