Thursday, August 16, 2007

What Book Are You?

Sorry. A quiz. I couldn’t help it, it’s so interesting! The book quiz asks What Book Are You? It’s pretty much correct for me (the description, at least; I’ll have to check out the book!), except for the Europe part. I’m far more interested in China, Africa, Russia, and the Middle East.

So. What book are you? (The Book Quiz is only six questions long ...)

//bluepyramid.org/ia/tgoabtYou’re The Guns of August!
by Barbara Tuchman

Though you’re interested in war, what you really want to know is what causes war. You’re out to expose imperialism, militarism, and nationalism for what they really are. Nevertheless, you’re always living in the past and have a hard time dealing with what’s going on today. You’re also far more focused on Europe than anywhere else in the world. A fitting motto for you might be "Guns do kill, but so can diplomats."

Take the Book Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.

6 bonus scribbles:

Kate S 8/16/2007 11:37:00 PM  

I'm Ulysses - must say, it was pretty accurate. ;P

Most people are convinced that you don't make any sense, but compared to what else you could say, what you're saying now makes tons of sense. What people do understand about you is your vulgarity, which has convinced people that you are at once brilliant and repugnant. Meanwhile you are content to wander around aimlessly, taking in the sights and sounds of the city.

Probably. :)

StarvingWriteNow 8/17/2007 07:23:00 AM  

Hey, what fun! Check out my blog for what weighty tome I am.

spyscribbler 8/17/2007 08:53:00 AM  

I can see that, Kate. :-) I'll vote for the brilliant, though, definitely not the repugnant!

And starvingwritenow, I'm now convinced this quiz is accurate! I think it's got you down, too. :-)

Bernita 8/18/2007 09:06:00 AM  

It seems I'm a Hessian ( never heard of the book Sava-something) and an individualist of the highest order.Open-minded.
And lonely.

spyscribbler 8/18/2007 03:18:00 PM  

I haven't heard of that book, either! I do believe you're an individualist of the highest order, for sure! What do you think?

avery 8/20/2007 02:29:00 PM  

You're Watership Down!
by Richard Adams
Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.


You heard it from the Internet first, I'm one of the greatest people of all time! And the Internet never lies.