Thursday, August 02, 2007

Who do You want to Be?

Six hours of sleep last night. Heaven. Except I slept through DH’s call. :-( And somehow, I’m more tired!

I’m not usually into quizzes, but this was too good to pass up. I mean, it’s Harry Potter!!! Starvingwritenow is Ginny Weasley, lucky her!

I was strangely disappointed to score as a Harry Potter. Who wouldn’t want to be Harry Potter? But, evidently, my heart yearns to be Hermione. I do get a bit, er, book 5ish when life gets a little stressful, so I bet Harry Potter is accurate.

If you try the quiz, who did you end up being? Who were you hoping to be? And were you surprised or disappointed? Do you think it was accurate?

resultcard_a
Find out your Harry Potter personality at LiquidGeneration!

8 bonus scribbles:

Rhonda Stapleton 8/02/2007 10:16:00 AM  

Mine came out to VERNON...there's no justice in this world. hahaha

avery 8/02/2007 10:36:00 AM  

Seems I'm Ginny, too.

Kate S 8/02/2007 10:53:00 AM  

OK, no way %$#* am I Vernon Dursley! I want a redo! LOL

I would have liked to have been Snape or Luna, though. Life just aint fair. :(

Loreth Anne White 8/02/2007 03:44:00 PM  

Hmmm -- there's something off about this quizz. Me? Draco Malfoy??!! What gives? :)

spyscribbler 8/03/2007 02:49:00 PM  

Rhonda and Kate, I do NOT see you guys as Vernon! Not at all! Although, from the stories your sister told about you, Rhonda, maybe I could!

Loreth? Draco? Hmmmm ... I'd have to get to know you better. ;-) LOL!

Avery, that's not so bad! And I'd guess there's some elements in truth to that, don't you think? But then, I adore Ginny!

Kate S 8/03/2007 08:39:00 PM  

You know, Spy, I think maybe the reason I scored as Vernon is because I said that I can sometimes be dumb and my arch nemesis is anyone who takes my food from the fridge. :)

Karen Olson 8/03/2007 09:42:00 PM  

I'm Ron Weasley, the eternal sidekick.

But like Kate, my arch nemesis is also someone who took my food from the fridge :)

spyscribbler 8/06/2007 04:13:00 PM  

LOL, Karen and Kate! I completely agree. The only thing worse is if you take my chocolate. ;-)