Tuesday, September 18, 2007

OH! It's TODAY!

Ohmigosh! It’s here! Our friend and awesome blogger, Bernita Harris, a writer I admire for her ability to remind me how much I love words through her poetic prose, has just had her story, Stone Child, released TODAY in Weirdly, a collection of "strange stories."

Cocktail reviews said this about Bernita’s story, Stone Child:

A haunting tale in some ways, Stone Child has many aspects that I admired. I loved the introduction of people/beings other than humans-plausible ones at that-and the whole ‘feel’ of the piece. Strong voice, very well written, I enjoyed this story a lot. Fabulous!

Strong voice, indeed. I don’t have to have read it to know for certain it’s true. Head over to Bernita’s blog, and you’ll see what I mean. Daily delights. She can blog about her grocery list and make it both interesting and sound beautiful.

I am SO excited for her! I can’t wait to order it. Good thing I don’t have long to wait, LOL ...

3 bonus scribbles:

Bernita 9/19/2007 06:51:00 AM  

You are a Very Dear Girl to push my meagre pub. Thank you.

spyscribbler 9/19/2007 03:30:00 PM  

Of course! Wild Child just emailed it to me, because it wouldn't download yesterday. :( I can't wait to read it!

Kate S 9/20/2007 01:37:00 PM  

Congrats, Bernita! :)