Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thug-a-licious, Babies in Cars.

I glanced over at a fellow reader in Borders, and the title of her book was Thug-a-licious.

On a completely unrelated note, there was a Miss Snark sighting, yesterday.

And, I have HOT WATER!!! My hot water heater has been broken for two months. Two months! I got to soak in HOT WATER and take a HOT SHOWER!!!!! With Baby Vapor Bath and Shower Soothers. I want to breeeaaathe, dear gods and goddesses, just let me breeeaaathe!

It was utter bliss--pure joy--to splash around in the bubbles. I had the hot shower running while I sat in a bubble bath. The best of both worlds! The cats were looking at me funny as I splashed and giggled. I’m sure I’m too old, but ... the only thing missing was a rubber ducky.

Think me silly? You try going without hot water for two months, and see if you don’t do the same thing, LOL.

Thug-a-licious. Now that’s some title. I’m gonna have to go see what that’s about, LOL.

Did you know that 36 kids die of hyperthermia a year, forgotten in their car seat in a hot, locked car? Murder She Writes discusses. It haunted me all day, yesterday.

Where would the story be, for you? I keep wondering how one could ever move on, ever forgive oneself. How could one go on living? How could a spouse ever forgive? A sibling?

Remember Sophie’s Choice? That movie still haunts me, and I haven’t seen it for years.

On a semi-related note, apparently Agent Zigzag offered to assassinate Hitler for Britian’s M15, and was turned down. He couldn’t’ve done worse than the Russians and what’s-his-name.

5 bonus scribbles:

Anissa 9/12/2007 11:22:00 PM  

Thug-a-licious. That rocks!

And a Snark sighting. I sure do miss the old gal! :)

StarvingWriteNow 9/13/2007 07:30:00 AM  

There is nothing lovelier than a hot shower on a chill morning!

spyscribbler 9/13/2007 09:03:00 AM  

I miss Miss Snark, too, Anissa! I wish she'd do a little reprisal, or pop in once a year, or something. Oh well, LOL!

So true, Starving! And I'm headed there, to glory in this hot water again! I've been going to the fitness center, but ... it's just not the same.

Edie 9/13/2007 10:44:00 AM  

I miss Miss Snark too. Sniff.

I hope you're enjoying your shower. I don't even like to think about babies dying in cars. It would be something I'd never get over.

spyscribbler 9/13/2007 04:01:00 PM  

So true, Edie. I really don't know.