Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Just some tidbits ...

I’m still reading your blogs in the reader, even though I’m not commenting as much. I’ve discovered I can’t live without blogging, LOL. Maybe this seclusion thing is going to happen in baby steps. :-) I promise to be officially back to normal soon.

I just wanted to point you all to a Really Awesome Post by Theresa of Magical Musings. She talked about process and creativity today. Not to be missed, really.

And finally, dagfrabbit, I’ve spent six hours trying to install Expression Engine on my website, only to have it not work, and on top of it, my efforts undid the five hours I spent last week on installing a SMF forum. Dagafrifffrafffraom.

What I know about SQL and databases is ... nothing. Are there any geniuses out there that would be willing to lend a helping hand?

Although, unfortunately, this might be one of this instances where I don’t know enough to even know what to ask. I followed the directions perfectly. *sigh*

How are things going for you? Kate has some good news. Yay!

4 bonus scribbles:

StarvingWriteNow 10/25/2007 11:20:00 AM  

My Sweetie knows all about that database crap. I'm as clueless as a newborn. Good luck!

Kate S 10/26/2007 01:20:00 PM  

Aw, good luck! :)

Sorry I can't be of any help. :(

Bernita 10/27/2007 08:50:00 AM  

Good news?
It looks as if "Weirdly: A Collection of Strange Stories" may be going inot print!

spyscribbler 10/28/2007 04:17:00 PM  

Bernita, that's AWESOME! When will you know for sure? Please let me know!