Saturday, December 22, 2007

Blogagitis.

I’ve been at Borders, working and writing. Or at home baking cookies. Which means my primary means of blog-reading is via my little palm pilot while at Panera or while in bed. Which means I haven’t been doing much (any) commenting around town. Even here.

It’s nearly impossible to comment with a mobile screen. I truly, truly am enjoying your blog posts around the blogosphere. Edie’s at Magical Musings (with all the comments, too) was particularly inspiring to me, and I loved Erica’s dinner party post so much I tried to comment via the palm pilot, but my dinner friends disappeared.

So it’s like the blog version of larnygitis. Commentagitis? Blogagitis? (Can you tell I’ve been in a shopping mall today? Brain. Not. Working.)

I’ll be back to normal in a few days. Please just trust I’m reading everything you guys post, every comment you guys make. Okay? I’m addicted to your words!

I’m also typing this at Border’s, so when I get home to post it, I’ll probably collapse in bed before I can tell you guys how much I loved your six-word memoirs. You guys totally kicked ass! I feel almost embarrassed to have such talent reading my little old blog.

Thank you for reading my blog. I never say that. But thank you. Thank you even more for blogging. I love reading blogs. Passionately.

Speaking of which, I just discovered a new blogger, Laura J. Thompson. She has two new blogs in their infancy: The Literary Prostitute, a personal blog, and Write. Now., a writing blog. (Not to be confused with WriteNow, my nickname for Starvingwritenow. ;-) )

If you get a chance, will you pop by and welcome her to the blogosphere?

9 bonus scribbles:

Edie 12/23/2007 12:34:00 AM  

A big SMOOCH, Spy. I was trying to think of dinner guests for Erica's dinner party, but it was impossible to get my list down to 10.

Aimless Writer 12/23/2007 11:40:00 AM  

Yay, Spy! You always send us to the most interesting places.
:)
Thanks,

Aimless

Christa M. Miller 12/23/2007 12:38:00 PM  

You're writing at Borders? During the holiday season? Brave, brave woman. LOL

I love your blog. Thanks so much for your insights - I'm looking forward to more in '08!

Stephen Parrish 12/24/2007 03:38:00 AM  

Merry Christmas, Spy! Hope Santa likes you as much as the rest of us do, and shows it.

Laura J. Thompson 12/24/2007 10:16:00 AM  

Merry Christmas, and thanks so much for introducing my blogs. You're too sweet! I'm glad I discovered 'Spy Scribbler', and I'll post a link on my blog.

StarvingWriteNow 12/24/2007 11:17:00 AM  

Happy Christmas, dear... see you in January's meeting?

spyscribbler 12/25/2007 01:39:00 PM  

Thanks, Edie! Oh gosh, I think I was up to 15, but I do have a tendency to ignore rules, LOL...

Happy Holidays, Aimless!

LOL, Christa. Not so much writing. The two days I went, I turned on my computer, then wandered around all day thinking of presents for people. :-)

Thanks, Stephen! Merry Christmas to you, too!

You bet, Laura! Merry Christmas to you, too!

Writenow, I hope so. Probably!

Kate S 12/26/2007 09:17:00 PM  

Thank YOU for blogging. :)

spyscribbler 12/27/2007 10:50:00 PM  

LOL ... thanks, Kate! And thank you, too! I love your Magical Monday posts, even though they rarely seem to happen on Mondays, LOL. ;-)