Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Clean Living.

I was good today. I ate rice and beans. And only three cookies. I’m weaning myself off. And we’ve run out, so it was an easy decision. :-)

I have a big project to finish today, so unless I start procrastinating (a real possibility), I won’t be blogging much.

BUT, I discovered a new blog by Suzanne McMinn. She writes for the Silhouette Romantic Suspense. She’s got an awesome entry called This Slanted Little House, about how she decided to move to a tiny town in the boondocks of West Virginia so her family could enjoy some "clean living."

Please check it out, it’s a good read.

Let’s see, and did you know First Book has local chapter thingamabobs? They were wrapping presents at my local Borders today. I’m one of those annoying aunts who buys books for Christmas, regardless of what my poor nieces and nephews really want.

And this place is the coolest. Kids Care an organization that has clubs of kids across the country that "develops compassion and to inspires a spirit of volunteering" in children.

2 bonus scribbles:

Josephine Damian 12/19/2007 11:12:00 AM  

Spy, kinda off topic but have you read "Who is Conrad Hirst" by Kevin Wignall? Was curious to know if you had and what you thought about it.

spyscribbler 12/19/2007 03:28:00 PM  

No, but I've heard lots of talk about that book. I keep thinking I wanting to check it out. Should I? Have you read it? What'd you think?