Monday, March 10, 2008

GREAT NEWS!

DH will be home in three weeks! Ohmigosh! It's been long, I feel like I'm dying.  Three more weeks. He said. Definitely.

Let's hope it snowballs, I blink, and then he'll be here!

And even more great news, Therese Fowler's Souvenir is hitting bestseller lists everywhere!

StarvingWriteNow is moving into her new house on Friday!

And Erica Orloff just signed a great deal which she's not announcing yet. The tease. She always does this. She can't help it. She's one of those storytellers who will tease a listener/reader/whatever through a blog post, a IMversation, or a novel. I bet, when she talks, she uses dramatic pauses without even realizing it.

I'm forgetting something. Something big.

Any great news to share?

8 bonus scribbles:

StarvingWriteNow 3/11/2008 06:56:00 AM  

Holy S***, I'm famous! I made your blog! I'm famous, I'm famous, I'm famous!

Seriously, that was so nice of you to mention me here!

I hope everything for you and DH goes off without a hitch. Three weeks isn't long; you can do it!

spyscribbler 3/11/2008 08:54:00 AM  

Hah! LOL. Of course you made my blog, silly.

I keep telling myself that three weeks isn't long. I've survived two and a half months; three weeks is nothing! Just think how fast three weeks goes before Christmas, when you haven't got your shopping done.

Edie 3/11/2008 09:38:00 AM  

Spy, three weeks is nothing. What a great April to look forward to!

Zoe Winters 3/11/2008 11:14:00 AM  

about the greatest news I have right now, is that I'm IN edits and have gotten over the "don't wanna do it" whining slump. I've found the best thing to do is just open the word document and begin without thinking about it. Give it 15 minutes before deciding it's "too hard," "too scary" or "I don't wanna"

Michele 3/11/2008 01:20:00 PM  

Yay! Three weeks! Piece of cake, right? :-)

Terrific news all around! (I'm dyin' to know about Erica's deal, too. Darn it. LOL)

spyscribbler 3/11/2008 05:22:00 PM  

You're right, Edie and Michelle! I can't wait. It finally feels like there's an end in sight.

Awesome, Zoe! Sometimes those rough patches seem to last forever to me. It's such a relief to get on the other side!

mom2brie 3/11/2008 10:17:00 PM  

Yeah, Spy!! So glad that dh is coming back soon :) Nice to read good news!

spyscribbler 3/11/2008 11:00:00 PM  

I'm so relieved, I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel!

PS: Did you know that my "World's Prettiest Baby" post gets about 5 hits a day, every day? Just goes to prove, she IS the world's prettiest baby!