Friday, July 25, 2008

Making Ripples

Remember the Book Launch 2.0 guy?

He has a Dennis Cass Wants You To Be More Awesome site, and here is an excellent interview with Bella Stander.

Y'all have probably heard about Randy Pausch's death. Heartbreaking. Also inspiring. If you gotta go early, go making a splash on the world like he did.

And because it's Friday, and because I bought the music track and have been listening to this song non-stop, and because I just LOVE this video and can't stop watching it, I'm going to include it. How can it not make you happy?

You did know that Who the Hell is Matt? has a blog? Here's a video interview with him. You can pretty much skip to the 8:30 mark to hear the inspiring part of limitations, options, and boundaries.

Here's his famous dancing video:

4 bonus scribbles:

Michele 7/25/2008 06:42:00 PM  

I can't stop watching that Matt Harding video either! It's so delightful, as well as heart-warming and inspiring. Love that song too. I get it stuck in my head all the time. :-)

Have a great weekend!

Edie 7/25/2008 07:42:00 PM  

Love the Dennis Cass site. I'll check it out further when I have more time.

Randy Pausch was awesome! He has a great soul.

spyscribbler 7/26/2008 05:42:00 AM  

Isn't it great, Michele? I downloaded the song from iTunes, even!

spyscribbler 7/26/2008 05:43:00 AM  

Edie, I didn't really know anything about him, other than the video that circulated a few months back, until I read the interview. Fascinating!