Thursday, September 11, 2008

25 Days

Geeze. I'm lonely and want a hug, DH calls, and all he wants to do is grill me about the stupid brakes. The brakes! And he complains that I complain! Of course I'm complaining! I miss him and haven't seen him in nearly four months! Four months!

FOUR MONTHS!!!

Oh well.

Doesn't matter.

Besides, how can saying I miss you and I feel lonely be called complaining? That's not complaining, that's just stating the facts! What else am I supposed to say? Life here is hunky-dory? I'm having a blast. Everything keeps breaking, I'm working 24/7, I have to walk two hours to get to the mechanic in the morning, and I'm sleeping in a bed all alone.

25 days.

I so need a hug. This is ridiculous. Just a hug. Well, okay, I wouldn't complain about more, but...

I feel so tired. God, SO tired, I can't even tell you.

How about some good news? Anyone got some good news?

9 bonus scribbles:

StarvingWriteNow 9/11/2008 07:19:00 AM  

Aww... I'll give you a cyber-hug ((( ))). How's that?

Will you be at Borders this weekend at all? Let me know if you'll be there Saturday or Sunday. I might be able to stop out!

Edie 9/11/2008 08:37:00 AM  

Big HUGS. I'd complain a lot more than you.

Zoe Winters 9/11/2008 08:37:00 AM  

I don't think you're complaining either. Unfortunately a lot of times when someone is having to sacrifice and do a bunch of shit they don't want to do, when someone else exclaims how sad they are that they are gone, it produces guilt and extra burden for the other person.

But you shouldn't have to feel guilty for your own honest feelings. THere would be a problem if you didn't miss him.

Melanie Avila 9/11/2008 01:37:00 PM  

I have new toys to bring home - laptop, keyboard, speakers, turn signal light - that I can't wait to share with my husband. Just don't ask how many months he had to work to pay for all of it.

((hugs))

spyscribbler 9/11/2008 05:17:00 PM  

Writenow, that would be cool! I'll be at Borders on Saturday afternoon, after noon, actually. LOL. If you're around, that'd be cool!

spyscribbler 9/11/2008 08:09:00 PM  

Edie, I've sure been complaining a lot. I'm trying not to.

spyscribbler 9/11/2008 08:10:00 PM  

It's true, Zoe. I think we're both sacrificing and doing shit, LOL. It is definitely a Mars and Venus situation, though.

Hah! Isn't that the truth. I should ask him that next time: Would you prefer I didn't miss you?

spyscribbler 9/11/2008 08:11:00 PM  

Melanie, a new laptop? How fun is that! And speakers! I want speakers.

Bernita 9/12/2008 07:21:00 AM  

I have no news. Is that good?
Actually, I do.
My computer , at the moment, is not dying as I feared it was.