Monday, September 29, 2008

A Quickie & The Unit

If you read dooce, then you've already been passed this fabulous story about a cab ride never to be forgotten. Guaranteed to make you cry and remember what's important in life.

And then there's SmallNotebook.org. It's a hard blog to describe, but it describes itself as "Welcoming, peaceful, Uncluttered." It strives to make your life so, too.

Anyone here what The Unit? Here's the season premiere if you missed it on Sunday.

Loved it!

But it seems obvious to me this Bridget chick is going to be a traitor. What do you think?

Sorry so short. I'm slammed. I made it to your blogs, but not to my own today, LOL. I'm enjoying the discussion in the last post, so please feel free to keep it up! :-)

14 bonus scribbles:

Edie 9/30/2008 12:25:00 AM  

I did read the cab ride. And right now I'm too busy to take time out for organizing. lol I haven't got stuck on The Unit, and I'm not sure I want to. We watched The Menatalist last Tuesday and liked it. We'll watch it again tomorrow night. The first new show that I like. :)

StarvingWriteNow 9/30/2008 07:11:00 AM  

I couldn't get any link to open to that cab story. Bummer :(

PS: Edie, I liked The Mentalist too! And it's just a plus that Simon Baker (hubba, hubba!) is in it.

spyscribbler 9/30/2008 10:57:00 AM  

Edie, I know that too busy feeling! I need to organize so much. I have been getting rid of stuff like crazy.

The boys in the Unit are major drool for me. Man. Even the asshole jealous one.

Writenow and Edie, I love the Mentalist! He is HOT. Ohmigosh, I watched it twice. (Okay, once in the background while I was working, but still!)

I'm looking forward to the Christian Slater one.

Robin 9/30/2008 11:16:00 AM  

I looked at the organizational blog, Spy! Now I see where your inspiration comes from! (Picture of the desk with a small laptop and a lamp.) :)
I'll check out the Unit. I never saw it before!

Melanie Avila 9/30/2008 04:01:00 PM  

Dooce is further down my list so I haven't been there yet. I'm sure I'll love it. I adore her and THANK YOU for "introducing" us. :)

LaDonna 9/30/2008 04:15:00 PM  

Hey Spy, thanks for the heads up on the Unit. Ran and I love it, and have the previous ones on DVD. I plan on visiting the notebook site too. Anything with peaceful attached gets my vote! lol.

Kath Calarco 9/30/2008 06:44:00 PM  

Thanks for sharing the Dooce piece. I love a short piece that tells the giant story.

Edie 9/30/2008 08:13:00 PM  

Simon Baker is super HOT! 49 minutes and I can drool over, er, watch him. I can see he's going to brighten up my Tuesday evenings.

spyscribbler 10/01/2008 03:16:00 AM  

Oh, Robin, I LOVE the Unit! I want a clean, organized, simple space. If only I had time to clean!

spyscribbler 10/01/2008 03:16:00 AM  

Melanie, isn't she HILARIOUS? Ohmigosh, she totally cracks me up!

spyscribbler 10/01/2008 03:18:00 AM  

LaDonna, I'm voting for peaceful, too! We don't have the DVDs, but they are in my NetFlix queue!

spyscribbler 10/01/2008 03:19:00 AM  

So true, Kath. You have a way with words. That's the second time you've said it so well! I love what you said on Erica's blog the other day. :-)

spyscribbler 10/01/2008 03:21:00 AM  

Me, too, Edie! Well, Wednesdays, since I get it a day late. Hey, I wonder if they have it online now?! Am I on the wrong week? Did they air the second episode last night?

Rachel 10/05/2008 02:29:00 PM  

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for the link. I really appreciate it and hope your week gets off to a great start.