Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Thought We Fixed the Idiots.

Google Reader recommended I try the EREC blog, and Emily Veinglory had a great and funny post up about Squawking Tech's ridiculous theory on why women will buy the Kindle.

I love the Kindle. I do not believe that the cost/benefit ratio is better for women than men because all women carry purses. (Note to Squawking Tech: All women do not carry purses. I managed for 35 years without one.)

And then Wendy passed along this video:

You know, I'm kinky, and sometimes people get confused: yeah, men and women are different, but the bottom line is free choice, equal opportunity, and equal respect. Period.

Oh, and here's a funny one, thanks to Mark Terry. This brought me to tears, I cracked up so hard:

8 bonus scribbles:

R.J. Keller 10/30/2008 10:09:00 PM  

I was yelling at my monitor through the first video, and spittaking my hot cocoa on it through the second.

At this rate, I don't know if it'll make it till Tuesday...

Edie 10/30/2008 10:12:00 PM  

I hated the first video and stopped it in the middle. Every one of those men who think they were so funny should be fired.

The second one made up for it. I loved it. It kept getting better. I want that song. LOL

spyscribbler 10/30/2008 10:22:00 PM  

LOL, R.J.! The first one made me do the same. The second one made me do the same, too, substituting blueberry smoothie for the hot chocolate!

spyscribbler 10/30/2008 10:23:00 PM  

Edie, definitely! You know, when I first read that without my glasses on, I thought you'd said they should be fixed. LOL!

I know, I crack UP over that second song!

Edie 10/30/2008 10:40:00 PM  

I just came back to listen to the song again. I sent your blog's link to about 10 friends.

spyscribbler 10/30/2008 10:42:00 PM  

Aw, Edie, you're so sweet. You know, after you mentioned it, I listened to that song again, LOL.

NerdSnark 10/30/2008 11:08:00 PM  

Okay, the first one pissed me off.

The second one...I think I have to change my underwear now.

Melanie Avila 10/31/2008 01:15:00 PM  

I also stopped the first video halfway through, but that's because I'd seen it before. The second video... well that's just genius! I linked it in two places on facebook and plan to email it to friends!